Project: Plaid Creators & Expansion
Company: Plaid Enterprises
About: The Plaid Creators was a paid influencer program at Plaid Enterprises from 2016 through 2020. It initially consisted of 9 different influencers. These were on-contract influencers paid to make crafts around a certain challenge
My Role: In 2019 I was given the task to expand the program from 9 to 17 influencers. I expanded the program to include more diversity in the people selected. Also, I was the point of contact for influencers. I sent out monthly challenges (projects), shared their posts on Plaid’s Social Media, and handled billing.
Managed the successful execution of 19 paid and 20+ earned social influencer campaigns and activations
- Researched, vetted, and recommend social influencers to join the paid program called the Plaid Creators or unpaid Plaid Ambassadors. This included multiple interviews, contract negotiations, and management.
- Drafted campaign documents, including creative briefs, itineraries, fact sheets, etc, for the Plaid Creators.
- Collaborated with internal counterparts on social influencer event coordination
- Work with social influencers on the creation of branded content, ensuring content guidelines and deadlines
- Monitored campaign coverage, analyze results, and create campaign wrap reports Manage social influencer outreach and contract negotiation